Faculty and Staff Honoured at 2017 Public Health Sciences Awards and Retirement Lunch
More than 50 Public Health Sciences faculty and staff attended the awards lunch on June 16, 2017 at U of T’s Faculty Club to celebrate members of the community who have made an impact in the Dalla Lana School of Public Health and beyond.
The following faculty and staff were recognized for their achievements in teaching, research and service:
Faculty Teaching, Research and Service Awards:
- Assistant Professor Daniel Grace, 2017 early stage Robin Badgley Teaching Excellence Award
- Associate Professor Lori Ross, 2017 open Robin Badgley Teaching Excellence Award
- Professor Teresa To, 2017 Anthony Miller Award for Excellence in Research
- Professor Wendy Lou, 2017 John Hastings Award for Excellence in Service
Outstanding Administrative and Research Staff Awards:
- Ellen Sokoloff, 2017 Outstanding Administrative Staff Award
- Sandra Bullock, 2017 Outstanding Research Staff Award
Following the award ceremony, three individuals retiring this summer, including: Joan Kwan, Charna Gord and Liviana Calzavara, were recognized by their peers and invited to reflect on their career at the University.