- Bahen Centre for Information Technology, 40 St. George Street
- U of T Community Event
- March 12, 2017 from 10:00am to 5:00pm
http://animalrescuealgarve.com/nl/accommodation/ The annual S.E.E.D.S. Conference and Case Competition is designed to bring together university students, professionals, and community members, to offer an educational and professional networking opportunity to explore a public health topic. This year, the theme is ‘The Science of Play,’ with a focus on equitable, inclusive solutions to increase physical activity through play.Tramadol Buy Online Cheap
Best Source For Tramadol Online Here’s how it works:http://mountaintownnews.net/2016/01/
- Register with a group on Eventbrite by March 5th and pay the fee.
- Wait for an email with the Case Competition question and guidelines to be sent on March 6th, 2017.
- Create a presentation following the guidelines outlined in the email.
- Attend the conference on March 12th, 2017 and present your idea to a panel of judges.
- Be selected as a finalist and win $300 to implement your idea!