- 500 or 550 University Avenue
- U of T Community Event
- June 4, 2015 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- June 5, 2015 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- June 10, 2015 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- June 18, 2015 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- June 22, 2015 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
The Acquired Brain Injury and Society Team at Toronto Rehabilitation Institute-UHN, and the Acquired Brain Injury Research Lab at the University of Toronto & Toronto Rehab-UHN are pleased to announce the 2015 Speaker Series for Brain Injury Awareness Month, taking place throughout the month of June.
The Speaker Series features a multidisciplinary range of experts in the field of brain injury research and experts with lived experience. The aim is to make research about brain injury more accessible to the public.