- Janice Du Mont
- Women's College Hospital, 6th Floor, Room 6214
- Seminar Series
- September 21, 2017 to April 19, 2018 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- November 16, 2017 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- December 14, 2017 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- January 18, 2018 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- February 15, 2018 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- March 15, 2018 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- April 19, 2018 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
The Collaborative Specialization in Women’s Health Student Seminar Series meets the third Thursday of every month beginning September 21, 2017.
These seminars are an opportunity for Collaborative students to present their research work in progress and receive detailed feedback from senior academics and scientists, as well as other students and trainees.
From time to time the series also profiles leading women’s health researchers from across the University of Toronto and beyond.
The series is open to all interested students and trainees at the University of Toronto.