- Munk School of Global Affairs, Room N208 1 Devonshire Place, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- External Events
- November 28, 2016 from 9:30am to 4:30pm
- Sidney Wolfe, M.D., Co-founder of Public Citizen’s Health Research Group www.citizen.org/hrg and long-time defender of patients’ rights. Adjunct Professor, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine.
- Joel Lexchin, M.D., Professor, School of Health Policy and Management, York University.
- Kiymet Çaliyurt, Professor in the Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Trakya University, Turkey.
- James Crombie, Associate Professor of Philosophy, Université Sainte-Anne, Nova Scotia. Adjunct professor in the Dalhousie University Faculty of Health Professions.
- Marc-André Gagnon, Associate Professor, School of Public Policy and Administration, Carleton University. Visiting Professor at the Ottawa Center for Health Law, Policy and Ethics.
- Fred Gifford, Center for Ethics and Humanities in the Life Sciences, Michigan State University.
- Jillian Kohler, Professor, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy, the Munk School of Global Affairs and the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto. Director of the WHO Collaborating Centre for Governance, Accountability and Transparency in the Pharmaceutical Sector of the University of Toronto.
- Paul D. Thacker, independent investigative journalist, based in Madrid, specializing in scientific, medical and environmental issues.