An evening to re-think how public health can promote health in life and in death
Awake (Reception): 5:00 PM
Engagement & Reflection (Interactive Forum): 6:00 PM
Please note that registration is now full.
The lecture will be filmed and available on DLSPH’s website one week after the event.
Featuring an interactive storyteller forum with:
- Dr. Jennifer Gibson, Director, University of Toronto Joint Centre for Bioethics
- Ms. Maureen Taylor, Patient Advocate and Physician Assistant, Michael Garron Hospital
- Dr. Naheed Dosani, Palliative Care & Family Physician at Inner City Health Associates and William Osler Health System
- Ms. Kory McGrath, Funeral director and student midwife
- Dr. Denise Marshall, McMaster Family Medicine-trained palliative care physician
- Narrated by: Dr. Alex Jadad, Director, Institute for Global Health Equity & Innovation