- Linda D’Souza
- Health Sciences Building, room 610
- May 14, 2015 from 9:00am to 6:00pm
The Division of Clinical Public Health Retreat/Symposium is on May 14, 2015
Here are the details:
- What: Educational Development in Public Health
- Where: Health Sciences Building, 155 College St., Room 610
- When: Thursday May 14th, 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Explore new dimensions of course and syllabus design including e-modules
- To foster faculty collaboration in new course development
- To develop a community of practice
The morning session will be devoted to principles and best practices of course design including the variety of vehicles for course offerings with a talk given by Prof. Ann Fox: Teaching Opportunities at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health.
The afternoon will permit opportunities for faculty to explore collaborations in course development. This will include opportunities for those wishing to work on the White Paper, and will incldue remarks by Howard Hu.
After the afternoon session there will be a reception.
Division of Clinical Public Health Faculty are encouraged to attend the whole day. Those who have not yet sent in your RSVP, please confirm to email@example.com