- 155 College Street, 6th & 7th Floor, Health Sciences Building
- Community Outreach
- October 17, 2015 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Hosted by the Graduate Department of Public Health Sciences and the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation (IHPME).
Learn more about our graduate degree programs:
Public Health Sciences:
- Master of Public Health (MPH): Epidemiology, Nutrition and Dietetics, Social and Behavioural Health Sciences, Occupational and Environmental Health
- Master of Science (MSc): Biostatistics
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Occupational and Environmental Health, Social and Behavioural Health Sciences
- Master of Health Science (MHSc): Bioethics
- Masters of Health Informatics (MHI)
- Masters of Health Administration (MHSc)
- Masters of Science (MSc): Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, System Leadership and Innovation, Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research
Click here to RSVP.
Click here for poster.