- 500 University Avenue, Room 365
- External Events
- October 19, 2016 from 8:00am to 9:00am
Join us for this interactive session highlighting three exciting professional Master’s Programs tailored for licensed and practicing health care professionals:
MPH (FCM): Master of Public Health in Family and Community Medicine
MScCH (FCM): Master of Science in Community Health in Family in Community Medicine
MScCH (HPTE): Master of Science in Community Health in Health Practitioner Teacher Education
About our programs:
Our three programs allow you to focus your work on the interface between primary care and public health, academic family medicine or education in the health professions. There is a growing need for teachers and education leaders with a firm grasp of scholarly work in these fields. The knowledge, skills and attitudes developed in these Master’s programs have helped many faculty attain senior hospital or university appointments.
Program participants come from different health disciplines and from many parts of the world, providing to a unique and stimulating venue for learning and collaborating and the opportunity to develop rich professional networks.
Special features of these programs include:
- A flexible part time option
- No thesis or comprehensive exam requirement
- Field work practicum that allows for experiential learning and reinforces the theoretical principles learned in many of the courses
- Credit given for prior study in recognized programs