- 263 McCaul, St. George Campus
- U of T Community Event
- January 12-14, 2017 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Department of Family & Community Medicine at the University of Toronto is pleased to announce that we will once again be offering this 3-day course open to family medicine residents and faculty, and allied health professionals, interested in enhancing their knowledge and skills in global health.
The course aims to offer participants a broad overview of Global Health with specific relevance to primary care. We have assembled a diverse line-up of speakers with global health expertise.
Some of the themes included in this course are:
• Global health and primary care
• Ethics of global health and service learning
• Essentials of infectious diseases
• HIV/AIDS care
• Tuberculosis care
• Caring for vulnerable populations
• Global health partnerships
• Career planning in global health
Course registration, fees & contact information
- Residents & Allied Health Professionals: $400
- Clinicians & Faculty: $650
Register deadline: December 12, 2016
If you are interested in participating or for more information email email@example.com or call 416.978.3763.