- 209 Victoria Street, room 240
- November 6, 2014 from 10:30am to 12:00pm
The Healthier Cities & Communities Hub invites you to our Seed Grant & Hub Information Session
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute, Room 240
209 Victoria St., Toronto, St. Michael’s Hospital
Thursday, November 6, 10:30-12 noon
This Information Meeting is a chance to:
- Learn more about the Hub, what we are all about and our progress to date
- Launch and provide details on our new Pilot Project / Seed Grant competition
- Connect with others interested in the same issues including possible collaborators
Who should attend? Anyone doing research, community or policy work that takes action on urban health equity in the areas of built environment, resilient cities, and/or place-based interventions.
Refreshments and light snacks will be provided.
Questions? Contact Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org