- Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute | 209 Victoria Street, 2nd Floor | Kennan RC Allan Waters Auditorium | Toronto M5B 1T8
- External Events
- October 27, 2017 from 8:30am to 12:00pm
We are pleased to invite you to attend the Inner City Health Associates (ICHA) 2nd Annual Educational Forum on October 27, 2017. This year’s focus will be on Indigenous Homelessness.
Featured speakers will include:
- Dr. Cornelia Wieman, Assistant Professor in the Department of Public Health Sciences, Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto, and Co-Director of the Indigenous Health Research Development Program
- Janet Gasparelli, Emergency Shelter Manager at Native Men’s Residence
- Steve Teekens, Executive Director of Native Men’s Residence as well as traditional drummer, singer, dancer, and teacher & more.
This event is free of charge, but registration is required. Lunch will be served to participants.