- France Gagnon
- Baltimore Convention Centre
- October 4-6, 2015 from 9:00am to 5:30pm
The 24th annual meeting of the International Genetic Epidemiology Society (IGES) will be held in Baltimore, Maryland, on October 4 – 6, 2015 just prior to the American Society of Human Genetics meeting.
The meeting will be held at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor Hotel, and at the Baltimore Convention Center, about a one minute walk from the Hyatt Regency. The IGES meeting will be followed by a Joint IGES/ASHG session on Tuesday October 6, 2015. The National Aquarium will be the site of our annual event, the evening of Monday, October 5, 2015.
CONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTSCONFERENCE HIGHLIGHTS
- Big health data opportunities and challenges: statistical and computational solutions
- Cross-Consortia and Mega-Cohorts: Ongoing and future directions
- New study designs, methods and applications in Genetic Epidemiology
- Omics data integration
- Exposomics: lifestyle, chemical, physical and social exposures
- Old methods, new twists: Segregation, heritability, linkage and more!
- Translational genetic epidemiology & population health genomics
Dinner Banquet at The National Aquarium Monday, October 5th
CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
Opens April 6, 2015
Closes—June 18, 2015