- THETA Collaborative, Toronto General Hospital, 10th Floor Eaton North, Reception B, 200 Elizabeth Street or via webinar
- External Events
- February 6, 2017 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
The Biostatistics Research Unit (BRU) at UHN, with THETA Collaborative and the Hospital for Sick Children is pleased to announce a one-day interactive workshop on Introduction to R for Health Researchers.
The workshop will give attendees a hands-on introduction to R, a powerful and flexible software environment for statistical analysis, high quality graphics and decision modelling. R is freely available, facilitating analysis and model transparency and reproducibility. Its popularity among health researchers is continuously increasing.
The course will be delivered by:
- Nicholas Mitsakakis, PhD, Biostatistician,;Assistant Professor, IHPME, University of Toronto
- Petros Pechlivanoglou, PhD, Health Economist; Scientist, Child Health Evaluative Sciences, Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto.
- George Tomlinson, PhD, Biostatistician; Associate Professor, IHPME, University of Toronto
- John Matelski, MSc, Biostatistician; Biostatistics Research Unit, University Health Network, Toronto