- 1750 Finch Ave. E, SeneCentre
- November 15, 2014 from 3:00pm to 7:00pm
Help Fight Ebola Awareness Campaign invites you to attend the 2nd Educational Community forum on Ebola.
#letsSTOPTHESPREAD – 2nd Educational Forum on Ebola
Date: Saturday, November 15 from 3pm to 7pm
Location: Seneca College (Newnham Campus), 1750 Finch Ave. E, inside the SeneCentre
see flyer attached.
Topics that will be covered:
- Facts about Ebola Virus Disease; including Transmissions
- Preventive Measures and Addressing Stigmas
- Research and Treatment
- Reality on the ground West Africa
- System preparedness in Ontario and much more!
Speakers have been confirmed from the following organizations:
- International Consortium on Anti-Virals (ICAV)
- Public Health Ontario
- University Health Network
- Toronto Public Health
- Board member of Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
- Global Health Reporter from Toronto Star and much more!
This is a free event but registration. Click here to register.
To learn more about Help Fight Ebola awareness campaign, go to http://www.helpfightebola.org