- Ann Fox
- Health Sciences Building Room 574, 208
- January 27, 2016 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- February 24, 2016 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- March 16, 2016 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- April 6, 2016 from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
All faculty and staff are invited to attend the winter Lunch, Learn and Hot Chocolate series on innovative and effective teaching and learning.
All sessions take place in the Health Sciences Building at 155 College Street from noon until 1pm.
You bring your lunch and Ann Fox will provide hot chocolate!
- Wed. January 27 – Building Fit breaks into the classroom: Keeping students and instructors active
- Dr. Ananya Banergee and Dr. Jackie Bender (HS 574)
- Wed. February 24 – Exploring the philosophy of education
- Prof. Ross Upshur (HS 574)
- Wed. March 16 -Best practices in demonstrating teaching effectiveness
- Prof. Donald Cole and Jan Barnsely (HS 574)
- Wed. April 6 – Providing effective feedback on writing to students whose first languages are not English
- Dr. Peter Grav (HS 208)