- Health Sciences Building (155 College Street), Room 574
- DLSPH Event
- October 23, 2019 from 12:00pm to 1:00am
- November 20, 2019 from 12:00pm to 1:00am
- December 12, 2019 from 12:00pm to 1:00am
- January 14, 2020 from 12:00pm to 1:00am
- February 4, 2020 from 12:00pm to 1:00am
- March 31, 2020 from 12:00pm to 1:00am
http://caligemhealth.com.au//xmlrpc.php You are invited to join us for a series of short experiential workshops aimed at developing the foundational skillsets of mindfulness to support and inform your work and wellbeing.
You are welcome to attend the full series, or drop in any month for a stand-alone session.
http://kalleshicenter.com/homepage-classic-layout/page/2/ What to expect
These sessions will be focused on experiencing practical hands-on activities that you can apply in your daily life. We will explore the neuroscience research that supports the application of mindfulness, along with a wide range of mindfulness practices aimed at supporting you to build out your own mental fitness plan based on your personal needs and interests. Each session will be focused on a specific topic that will inform the science and practices explored that session.
source site Why Mindfulness?
Mindfulness has been shown to positively benefit stress disorders including insomnia, anxiety and panic, enhance personal wellbeing, empathy, concentration, reaction time, motor skills and cognitive function including short-and long-term memory recall and academic performance. Research has shown that mindfulness can reduce burnout and mood disturbance, and increase satisfaction with work practice and relationships. Mindfulness can increase skillsets that support collaboration, compassion and community building.
go to link Learning goals
- Experience foundational mindfulness practices that can be applied in personal and professional settings (including before exams, presentations and interviews)
- Understand the connection between neuroscience and mindfulness
- Develop resiliency and self-regulation
- Increase cognitive efficiency
- Identify practices to address burn-out and stress
- Develop vocabulary to skillfully communicate in high-pressure situations
http://abloombangkok.com/amenity/hair-dryer/umbrella-1/ Fall semester: Wednesdays source link Tramadol Buying Uk 12-1pm
October 23: Mindfulness Foundations
November 20: Attending to perfectionism
December 12: Mindfulness to reduce stress
follow site Winter semester: Tuesdays http://fuelcommunications.com/?r=0.5221416067609879 Ordering Tramadol From Petmeds 12-1pm
January 14: Managing strong emotions
February 4: Mindfulness for conflict management & reconciliation
March 31: Enhancing cognitive efficacy
go here Registration
You can drop in as your interest and schedule allows, and we encourage you to register online to receive a calendar invite and pre-session reminder. Sessions are drop-in, all experience levels welcome.