- DLSPH Events
- May 8, 2013 from 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- May 9, 2013 from 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- May 14, 2013 from 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- June 6, 2013 from 1:00pm to 2:30pm
DLSPH will be offering WEBinars, hosted by our field-specific MPH Program Directors, who will provide a brief overview of their program and answer questions from participants. Feedback on individual applications will not be provided during this WEBinar.
The following WEBinars will be held in May 2013:
- Community Nutrition: Wednesday May 8, 2013, 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Occupational and Environmental Health: Thursday May 9, 2013, 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Health Promotion (Social and Behavioural Health Sciences): Tuesday May 14, 2013, 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Epidemiology: Thursday June 6, 2013, 1:00pm – 2:30pm
To attend any of these WEBinars, please follow the instructions below a few minutes prior to the start time:
1. Click the link: http://streaming.med.utoronto.ca/content/webinars
2. A video will be playing; use this to ensure you can see and hear the webcast.
3. Type in your name and press Enter.
- A high-speed internet connection is recommended.
- Headphone or earbuds are recommended.
- There will be an approximately 45-minute presentation followed by a Q & A period. To ask a question, type it into the chat box and one of the presenters will respond.
The DLSPH would like to thank Discovery Commons for providing the facilities for these WEBinars. If you have any questions about these WEBinars, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The DLSPH is a regional and global leader in public health education, research and service, with one of the largest concentrations of academic population and public health researchers in Canada. The School is dedicated to training the next generation of educators, scientists and practitioners who will advance public health in Canada and around the world