- 130 St. George Street, Robarts Library (e-classroom, 4th floor)
- External Events
- March 8-22, 2017 from 2:00pm to 4:00pm
Are you struggling to start your systematic or scoping review research? Want to research more effectively and efficiently?
Take your research to the next level with our new 3-part workshop series, Strategies for Systematic, Scoping, or Other Comprehensive Searches of Literature.
You are welcome to take one or all three workshops*:
• PART 1: Structured Approach to Searching the Medical Literature for Knowledge Syntheses (Mar 8, 2-4pm)
• PART 2: Expanding the Search: Translating Strategies and Going Grey (March 15, 2-4pm)
• PART 3: EndNote Level II: Advanced Techniques for Knowledge Syntheses (March 22, 2-4pm)
*Note: Attendees of all three sessions will receive GPS (Graduate Professional Skills) credit from the School of Graduate Studies
Open to all graduate students and faculty engaged in health science research.
Contact Vincci Lui with any questions.