- Charlotte Lombardo
- Professional Development series
- September 15, 2017 from 1:00pm to 3:00pm
- September 29, 2017 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- October 13, 2017 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- October 27, 2017 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- November 10, 2017 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
- November 17, 2017 from 1:00pm to 4:00pm
Academic Success in Graduate School
September 15 2017
HS106 1-3 p.m.
This Professional Development session will introduce you to skills and services across campus that foster academic success at the graduate level.
- You may be wondering, where is the time to do all the things I want or need to do?
- How do I distinguish between “productive” and “unproductive” procrastination?
- What is my learning style and how does this impact how I study?
- How can I become a better grant writer and editor of my own work?
By learning about yourself, how to focus on goals, think strategically about time, and communicate effectively with your professors, priorities will transform into success stories.
Presented by Academic Success, Student Life