- HSB 574, 208
- DLSPH Events
- November 2, 2016 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- March 6, 2017 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
- June 15, 2017 from 3:00pm to 5:00pm
The DLSPH Council is the Faculty’s governing body with representation from all major stakeholder groups — faculty, students, staff, alumni, partners, etc. — that approves committee and senior leadership initiatives and sets policies and procedures to maintain accountability.
School Council meets three times annually. Meetings are open to all members of the DLSPH community, including IHPME and JCB. Meetings are a source of information about academics, operations, student life and other issues relevant to the day-to-day activities of the School.
- November 2, 2016 – HSB room 574
- March 6, 2017 – HSB room 574
- June 15, 2017 – HSB room 208
Conference Line Details:
Toll- Free: 1-888-402-9166 (Canada & US)
Global Toll-Free: 800-9011-9011 (Outside of Canada & US) Conference ID 2337939
Contact: Mavic Galicia, Dean’s Administrative Assistant, Office of the Dean
* Please be advised that the participants(s) must use a land line and not a cell phone to dial Toll-Free & Global Toll-Free numbers