- Schatz Hall Lounge, 5th Floor, The Michener Institute of Education at UHN 222 St. Patrick St. Toronto, Ontario M5T 1V4
- DLSPH Event
- June 2, 2019 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm
University Health Network, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, and Partners In Health Canada cordially invite you to an afternoon with Dr. Paul Farmer.
Dr. Farmer is the chief strategist and co-founder of Partners In Health, Kolokotrones University Professor and chair of the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School, and chief of the Division of Global Health Equity at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston.
There will be a panel discussion, questions from the audience and reception following Dr. Farmer’s comments.
– Camille Orridge, Senior Fellow, Wellesley Institute
– Dr. Lisa Richardson, Internal Medicine, UHN, and Strategic Advisor, Indigenous Health, University of Toronto Faculty of Medicine
– Dr. Arjumand Siddiqi, Canada Research Chair in Population Health Equity and Associate Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health
Moderated by Dr. Andrew Boozary, Executive Director of Health and Social Policy, UHN, and Assistant Professor at Dalla Lana School of Public Health