- Xiaolin Wei
- Campbell Conference Facility, Munk School of Global Affairs, 1 Devonshire Place, Toronto
- November 11, 2016 from 12:15pm to 1:45pm
The John R. Evans Lectureship in Global Health
Featuring Professor Barbara McPake
Director, Nossal Institute for Global Health, School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
Is Affordable Universal Health Coverage Achievable Worldwide?
Public-private model challenges in Brazil and beyond
- Dr. Audrey Laporte, Associate Professor of Health Economics, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, U of T, Director, Canadian Centre for Health Economics
- Dr. Greg Marchildon, Ontario Research Chair in Health Policy and System Design, Professor, Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation & School of Public Policy and Governance, U of T
- Dr. Katherine Rouleau, Associate Professor & Director of Global Health Program, Department of Family & Community Medicine, U of T
- Dr. Xiaolin Wei, Panel Chair, Associate Professor of Health Systems and Clinical Public Health in Asia, Dalla Lana School of Public Health, U of T
Light lunch: 12:15 p.m.
Lecture: 12:45 p.m.
Kindly RSVP by October 28, 2016