- Bahen Centre for Information Technology, 40 St. George Street, Room 1170
- U of T Community Event
- April 5, 2016 from 4:00pm to 5:30pm
Five expert panellists weigh in on the ethical use of artificial intelligence in medicine and the issues surrounding, privacy, accuracy, and accountability.
Moderated by Dr. Frank Rudzicz, Scientist, Toronto Rehabilitation Institute and Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto.
- Sally Bean, Senior Ethicist and Policy Advisor, Sunnybrook; Member, Joint Centre for Bioethics University of Toronto
- Professor Michael Brudno, Department of Computer Science,University of Toronto
- George Cernile, Manager, A.I. Technology and R&D, Artificial Intelligence in Medicine Inc.
- Professor Graeme Hirst, Department of Computer Science, University of Toronto
- Professor Ross Upshur, Department of Family and Community Medicine and the Dalla Lana School of Public Health, University of Toronto