- Prabhat Jha
- Hilton Hotel Toronto, 145 Richmond St W, Toronto
- March 1-3, 2018 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
On March 1-3, 2018, the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre at the University Health Network and the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto will host a conference “Global Cancer Control: Creating the Future” on innovation and next generation of approaches to global cancer control.
Registration now open and students are free with promo code DLSPHstudent!
This meeting will map the current state and explore future potential for improved cancer control with a focus on cancer care equity, next generation strategies and capitalization on millennial values. Keynote addresses by global leaders, workshops, panel discussions, rapid-fire posters, and “in-café” sessions are designed to engage cancer, global health, technology, and education experts as well as political and civil society leaders to identify opportunities for innovation and collaboration to accelerate the progress against cancer globally and to place a focus on cancer control firmly on the global development agenda.
The conference objectives are:
- To explore next generation approaches to cancer control, disruptive innovation, and foster transdisciplinary engagement to address global cancer challenges.
- To build together partners, stimulate networks, foster and develop young leaders.
- To examine critical and potentially synergistic link between women’s and child health initiatives and global cancer control.
Mary Gospodarowicz and Prabhat Jha