Speaker: Dr. Bernard Choi, Senior Research Scientist
The Environments and Lifespan Team (BELT), Surveillance and Epidemiology Division, Centre for Chronic Disease Prevention, Public Health Agency of Canada, runs monthly learning/collaboration sessions for its team members. BELT is thrilled to have Dr. Bernard Choi present on logistic regression for the April learning session and would like to extend an open invitation to anyone interested in participating in this great learning opportunity by Webex. The 2-hour virtual session will provide an overview of the basic principles and use of logistic regression, a statistical method for analyzing a dataset to predict results on a binary variable (with only 2 possible outcomes) using one or more independent variables.
Participation in this session is online via Webex and teleconference:
To join the online meeting
1. Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/j.php?MTID=m469c0e6640c4b3ce552cb31c3a62a732
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: fMPpT263
4. Click “Join”.
To join the teleconference (Audio is provided via teleconference line only)
Toll-free dial-in number (Canada/US): 1-866-805-7923
Local dial-in number: 613-960-7518
1. Go to https://gts-ee.webex.com/gts-ee/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click “Support”.
3. Call 1-800-226-6338 or 613-941-9554
4. Email the host: firstname.lastname@example.org