Education & Training History
* University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Master's Certificate in Municipal Management. (Sept 2011 – May 2012)
* U of T, Residency Program of Public Health and Preventive Medicine. (July 2007 – June 2011)
* U of T, Residency Program of Family Medicine. (July 2008 – June 2010)
* U of T, Teaching Residents to Teach Program. (2009 – 2010)
* U of T, International Medical Graduates – Ontario (IMG-O), Medical Clerkship Program. (Aug 2005 – May 2007)
* U of T, Master of Health Science (MHSc), Community Health & Epidemiology. (Sep 2000 – June 2002)
* The Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China, Pediatrics Residency Program. (July 1995 – Aug 1998)
* The Second Military Medical University, Shanghai, China, Bachelor Degree of Medicine. (Sep 1989 – July 1995)
Primary Teaching Responsibilities
* Public Health and Preventive Medicine Residency Program
Honours & Awards
* University of Toronto, UT Open Scholarship. (2001)
* Durham Region Health Department, Facts About Fluoride, 2011.
* Durham Region Health Department, Facts About Sodium in Drinking Water, 2011.
* D Mutasingwa, H Ge, R Upshur, How applicable are clinical practice guidelines to elderly patients with comorbidities? Canadian Family Physician, Vol 57: July 2011, e253 – e262.
* J Kwong, H Ge, etc, School-based influenza vaccine delivery, vaccination rates, and healthcare use in the context of a universal influenza immunization program: an ecological study, Vaccine, 28 (2010), 2722-2729.
* H Ge, C Bushey, Simcoe County Child Health Survey Report, 2004.
Presentations at the Conferences
* H Ge, Suanne Kelman, Media Training Exercise for Future Public Health Physicians and Journalists: Community Medicine Residency Program at University of Toronto and Journalism Program at Ryerson University, poster presentation at the American Public Health Association 139th Annual Meeting and Expo, Oct 29 – Nov 2, 2011.
* H Ge, Bed Bugs: Population Health Approach in Durham Region Health Department, oral presentation at the Canadian Public Health Association 2011 Conference, 2011.
* H Ge, J Kwong, etc, Effect of School-Based Influenza Immunization Clinics on health care utilization, poster presentation at the 8th Canadian Immunization Conference, 2008.
* H Ge, R Allen, Simcoe County Child Health Survey, Childhood Obesity and Healthy Lifestyle, oral presentation, 55th Ontario Public Health Association Annual Conference, Toronto, 2004.
* H Ge, J Barbaro, WNv Surveillance Information System and Website Reporting, poster presentation, 12th Annual Association of Public Health Epidemiologists in Ontario Conference, Niagara Falls, 2004.
* H Ge, C Bushey, Simcoe County Child Health Survey Result, poster presentation, Chronic Disease Prevention Alliance Canada (CDPAC) Conference, Ottawa, 2004.
* H Ge, S Ennis, B Guarda, RRFSS Data Analysis and Website Reporting Project, poster presentation, 53rd Ontario Public Health Association Annual Conference, Toronto, 2002.