The PHSA has developed a new initiative to recognize students who have made outstanding contributions to the DLSPH community. Students, staff, and faculty can nominate a student for the Student of the Month Award.
- Nominees must be currently enrolled in DLSPH in a Master or Doctoral Program.
- Nominees may only be awarded Student of the Month once in any given academic year.
- Nominees must demonstrate at least one of the following criteria:
- Commitment to excellence in community engagement and development at the DLSPH
- Contributions to improving the DLSPH environment, learning culture, and society in general, and inspiring others to do the same.
- Commitment to positive culture at the DLSPH
- Passion for, and dedication towards a community health-related cause
- Demonstrates social responsibility and commitment to social justice
- Leadership, innovation and excellence in the application of knowledge to practice
If recognized as Student of the Month students will be featured on the DLSPH website and monthly newsletter, PHSA’s social media, as well as awarded a gift card to the UofT Bookstore.