As a member of both the DLSPH and University of Toronto alumni communities, you can benefit from many offerings, such as:
- DLSPH insider information: Exclusive access to news and information at the School through the monthly alumni newsletter “Your Dalla Lana”.
- Access to networking events, insider series and special school events at DLSPH Events and University of Toronto
- Get a first look at jobs promoted by your peers and fellow alumni, and an ongoing opportunity to submit job postings for world-class experts for your alma mater to see. See the jobs posting for more details.
- Alumni Association Membership: Public Health Alumni Association (PHAA) or the IHPME Alumni Association
- Become a mentor: Learn more about the mentorship program.
- Access to U of T Clubs including a free one year trial membership at the Faculty Club immediately following graduation, as well as 50% off Hart House membership up to three years after graduation.
- Continuing Education and Professional Development. Receive $550 credit towards a course at the School of Continuing Studies for up to 5 years post-graduation. Learn more at DLSPH opportunities and uToronto.
- Access to the U of T’s Network of libraries
- U of T Alumni Email Address