Your Dalla Lana
Your Dalla Lana provides a monthly update on what’s happening at the School and with alumni and supporters. Learn about what your classmates are up to, read media and School interviews with faculty, hear about emerging research, learn about the work of talented students, and enjoy a round-up of the many resources and opportunities tailored to alumni!
Read past issues of Your Dalla Lana
- Letter from Steini Brown
- Vol. 2 – Our Community in Response to a Pandemic
- Vol. 3 – Immunology, Research & Behind-the-Scenes Work
- Vol. 4 – Jane Philpott & IHPME DIrector
- Vol. 5 – Global Health
- Vol. 6 – Mentorship, Outreach & Access
- Vol .7 – Institute for Pandemics, South Asian Diabetes Awareness & Behind the Scenes at DLSPH
- Vol. 8 – Back to School and Behind the Scenes with Administrators & Faculty
- Vol. 9 – Institute for Pandemics, Ontario COVID-19 Science Advisory Table and Critical Qualitative Health Research
- Vol. 10 – Giving Tuesday, Health Inequities, and Meet your Office of Advancement & Alumni Engagement
DLSPH Bulletin Archives
Each month, DLSPH publishes an electronic bulletin, keeping you informed of School news and events, what our alumni are up to, and a bunch of exciting extras.
IHPME Connect Archives
IHPME’s monthly newsletter is intended to help build stronger connections and coalesce IHPME students, faculty, alumni, staff and friends of the Institute. The newsletter profiles members of the IHPME community and lists upcoming events.