Special Topics in Biostatistics
- Course Number
- 5200 (Biostatistics)
- Course Instructor(s)
- Wendy Lou
- Seminars will be given by faculty members and guest speakers. In addition, informal presentations and group discussions led by senior PhD students will also be arranged.
- This is a one year course that carries a total of 0.5 credits.
- Website: http://www.wlou.biostatistics.utoronto.ca/course/chl5250/Course.html
- It is intended to provide students with an opportunity to learn, or have some exposure to, a variety of current advanced statistical methods used in health sciences research.
- This is a required course for all first year MSc and PhD students in Biostatistics.