Hosted by the Graduate Department of Public Health Sciences and the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation (IHPME).
This is an opportunity to learn about the School and its graduate programs. Come and meet our world-class faculty, get the insider’s scoop from our current students and talk about your future career plans with alumni. It’s also a great way for us to meet you – to learn about your ideas and interest in the diverse field of Public Health.
Learn more about our graduate degree programs
Public Health Sciences:
- Master of Public Health (MPH): Epidemiology, Indigenous Health,
Nutrition and Dietetics, Occupational and Environmental Health,
Social and Behavioural Health Sciences
- Master of Science (MSc): Biostatistics
- Master of Health Sciences (MHSc): Bioethics
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Occupational and Environmental Health, Social and Behavioural Health Sciences
- Master of Health Informatics (MHI)
- Master of Health Administration (MHSc)
- Master of Science (MSc): Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, System Leadership and Innovation, Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD): Health Services Research, Clinical Epidemiology and Health Care Research