- Women's College Hospital, 76 Grenville St, Toronto
- External Events
- June 12-14, 2018 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Transformative education approaches can support critically reflective practitioners in navigating practice challenges and changing systems. This 3-day intensive program will discuss why and how to engage in transformative education in the health professions. This program aims to generate:
1. Different ways of seeing in health professions education;
2. Innovative ideas for teaching and assessing in a transformative way; and,
3. Practical strategies for change.
We invite health professions teachers/educators, clinicians, administrators, leaders, scholars, and others, to join us.
Dates: June 12-14, 2018
*Participants MUST be able to attend all 3 days
Fee: $900CDN/person including materials and most meals.
Registration: Open now until May 1, 2018. Spaces are limited.