- Women's College Hospital, 76 Grenville St, Toronto
- U of T Community Event
- June 11-13, 2019 from 9:00am to 5:00pm
Transformative education approaches can support critically reflective practitioners in navigating practice challenges and changing systems. This 3-day faculty development program offers teaching and assessment approaches well suited to addressing the social and relational aspects of care.
We will explore:
(1) Different paradigms for health professions education;
(2) Innovative ideas for teaching and assessing in a transformative way; and,
(3) Practical strategies for systems change in health professions education.
We invite health professions teachers/educators, clinicians, administrators, leaders, scholars, and others to join us.
Dates: June 11-13, 2019
*Participants MUST be able to attend all 3 days
Registration is open. Spaces are limited. Fee is $1000CDN/person including materials and most meals.
Location: Women’s College Hospital, 76 Grenville St, Toronto, ON M5S 1B2