- 155 College Street - Room 610
- DLSPH Event
- March 4, 2020 from 5:00pm to 7:00pm
Digital stories of LGBTQ+ immigrants and their allies will be presented from an intersectional perspective, followed by a Q&A session.
About this Event
Public Health & Migration at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health presents: Inbetween, a digital storytelling event on the intersectional experiences of LGBTQ+ immigrants.
Join us to watch seven digital stories of LGBTQ+ immigrants and their allies. The digital stories convey their expectations and lived experiences from an intersectional perspective. The event will conclude with a final Q&A session.
- Andrea A. Cortinois, DLSPH
- Celeste Bilbao-Joseph, CSSP
- Rani Sanderson, StoryCenter Canada
- Roberta Timothy, DLSPH
- Esmeralda Aparicio, Digital Storyteller | Mexico
- Salem Azizah, Digital Storyteller | Syria
The event will take place on March 4th from 5-7 pm at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health (Room 610).