- Courtyard Marriott Downtown Toronto (Yonge and College Streets)
- Community Outreach
- February 20-21, 2020 from 7:00am to 4:30pm
Princess Margaret (PM) and International Cancer Expert Corps (ICEC) is a two day international scientific forum which will include keynote speakers, poster presentations in rapid fire sessions, breakout sessions, workshop, lively debate ending the day with a poster viewing and welcome reception. The theme of this conference is ‘Cancer AI and Big Data: Success through Global Collaboration. This event will bring together international professionals across disciplines to exchange ideas and discuss topics such as Clinical Outcomes Prediction, Economics, Training and Education, Ethics, Challenges of Implementation, Global Oncology, with an overarching focus on AI and Big Data approaches. Take a look at the line-up of speakers! https://events.myconferencesuite.com/PMICEC2020
• Envision clinical practice in the era of AI & Big Data
• Conceptualize the role of AI in global health: closing or widening the gap
• Explore the translation of AI & Big Data into clinical practice
• Examine the role of AI & Big Data in shaping the healthcare teams of the future.