Message sent on behalf of Sarah Ko, Practicum and Professional Development Officer….
I am pleased to let you know that we have transitioned most of our April Software Training sessions to remote delivery! We have made some changes to the scheduling:
- April 14 – Intro to R is cancelled – we will be sending some materials for remote learning
- Only one remote NVivo remote session will be offered
- Beginner’s SAS session and Intermediate SAS session are now available (previously only beginners)
- Instructions on how to download software onto you own computers can be found on the registration page
If you have previously signed up for the in person sessions, you do not have to sign up again for the remote options. However, note that if you previously signed up for Tues Apr21 Intro to SAS, please re-register for the Apr20 Intro to SAS as Tues Apr21 is now Intermediate SAS. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
- April 14 – 9 to 3 pm | Introduction to R | CANCELLED
- April 15 – 9 to 12 pm | Dedoose for qualitative analysis | REMOTE
- April 15 – 1 to 4 pm | NVivo | REMOTE
- April 16 – 9 to 11 am | ArcGIS | REMOTE
- April 17 – 9 to 3 pm | Introduction to STATA | REMOTE
- April 20 – 9 to 4 pm | Introduction to SAS | REMOTE
- April 21 – 9 to 4 pm | Intermediate SAS | REMOTE