Applications are now being accepted for the David Cornfield Melanoma Fund Award. Students must submit a paper copy of the application and supporting documents to the Graduate Office (HS 620).
Student Deadline: Friday, June 30, 2017
Value/Duration: $4,000 (approx)
Level of study: Graduate
The David Cornfield Melanoma Fund is a new award available to a graduate student in the Dalla Lana School of Public Health. It is awarded to a student with a demonstrated special interest and research achievements in the field of melanoma skin cancer, and who demonstrates academic excellence.
This award will contribute to the student’s funding package.
Eligibility to Apply
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- be enrolled as a full-time graduate student in the Dalla Lana School of Public Health
The application will include the following:
- Application form
- One-page research description (name of applicant at the top right)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Two letters of recommendation
- University transcripts (not required – the Graduate Office will make copies for your application)
Please submit paper copy of application to: Graduate Department of Public Health Sciences, 155 College Street, Room 620, Toronto, Ontario M5T 3M7.
Applicants, please note
- Applicants are responsible for reviewing the award criteria and ensuring that they have met all the eligibility requirements and adhered to the scholarship application guidelines.
- Students are responsible for ensuring that their application is complete.