Skip to content
- Course Number
- 5900 (Occupational & Environmental Health)
- Relationship of the environment to human health and the principles in environmental management.
- to understand how pollution of the air, water and soil occurs; the impact on the environment and health; and the ways reduce the impact
- to know how to critically analyze any environmental risk situation and recommend and communicate optimum conditions for risk reduction
- to participate in case studies to develop skills in environmental risk assessment
- to understand the socio-political aspects for promulgating regulations and policies to protect the public from environmental risks