Nutrition Programs and Strategies
- Course Number
- 5600 (Clinical Public Health)
- Course Instructor(s)
- Pierrette Buklis
- Education, social marketing, community organization and advocacy and the nutritional needs of population groups.
- To review the assumptions and conceptual framework underlying the strategies used in community nutrition programsto critically analyze the strategies and programs used to address the nutrition needs of different population groups;
- To critically analyze the strategies and programs used to address the nutrition needs of different population groups;
- To develop knowledge and skills in planning, implementing, and evaluating nutrition programs appropriate for different population groups; and
- To identify and clarify students’ assumptions about current community nutrition practice.
Methods of Assessment
|Critical Reflection Talk||10%|
|Operational Planning Exercise||20%|