- Community Outreach
- May 27, 2022 from 10:00am to 12:00pm
The Hong Fook Mental Health Association is facilitating an educational workshop for faculty, staff and students at the University of Toronto, to learn more deeply about anti-Asian racism and how it manifests in post-secondary environments.
Through this workshop participants will:
- Explore and discuss the various manifestations of anti-Asian racism, including historical and current expressions;
- Deepen understanding of how anti-Asian racism interacts with other forms of discrimination;
- Share strategies and resources to identify and address anti-Asian racism in post-secondary environments;
- Explore and discuss the role of wellness and mental health supports in addressing all forms of anti-Asian racism.
Open to: Faculty, Staff, and Students at the University of Toronto.
Note: You must use your University (utoronto) email account to register.