- Hybrid Event
- DLSPH Event
- September 16, 2022 from 9:00am to 1:00pm
The University of Toronto’s Centre for Vaccine Preventable Diseases at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health is hosting the CVPD Fall Symposium: Healthy Aging and Immunization. This event is funded by the Connaught Global Challenge Award.
Please join us on Friday September 16th 2022 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Location: The Faculty Club, 41 Willcocks St, Toronto, ON
The event will be held in a hybrid format, with in-person presentations at The Faculty Club and the ability to join virtually. Following presentations and an interactive panel discussion, a trainee poster session will take place and lunch will be provided to in-person attendees.
To facilitate a safer meeting environment, we have taken the following steps:
• Chosen an event space that allows social distancing and has good air-flow
• Arranged for an outdoor, all-weather space for eating
We request that participants please:
• Wear medical-grade masks during the event, except when eating
• Join us remotely rather than in-person if you are feeling unwell (we will do our best to facilitate switching from in-person to online registration, as needed)
For questions about this event, please contact us at email@example.com
Download: CVPD Symposium Flyer