- Future Students
- October 17, 2020 from 11:00am to 2:30pm
Learn about the Dalla Lana School of Pubic Health and the graduate programs in the Department of Public Health Sciences
About this Event
This is an opportunity to learn about the School and the graduate programs in Public Health Sciences, as well as our affiliated collaborative programs at the University of Toronto. We are also looking forward to meeting you and learn about your ideas and interests in the diverse field of public health.
Join our online event and meet our world-class faculty, get the insider’s scoop from our current students and talk about your goals and future career plans.
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULE
11:00am – 11:25am: Welcome Address
- Dean Adalsteinn (Steini) Brown
- Associate Dean, Academic Affairs Dionne Gesink
- Graduate Coordinator Olli Saarela
11:30am – 12:15pm: Program-specific Presentation 1
- Master’s and Doctoral Degree Programs/Fields of study
12:45pm – 1:30pm: Program-specific Presentation 2
- Select Degree Programs/Fields of Study/Collaborative Specializations
Staff from the Graduate Office will be available from 12:30pm – 2:30pm to answer general questions about the application process.
A list of Zoom links will be sent to all registrants on Friday, October 16, 2020 and they will also be posted on the DLSPH website.