- Vaccine hesitancy
- Addressing hesitancy to increase vaccination coverage
- Equity and immunization
- Value and impact of vaccines
- Using laboratory-administrative linked datasets to uncover the burden of disease (including chronic) preventable by vaccines using novel tools such as artificial intelligence to enrich data analysis
- Health economic assessments of current and future vaccines
- Policies and systems to increase the impact of vaccines
- Immunization ethics and governance
- Societal values and health economic analyses
- An international study of governance instruments for industry-academic-public health relationships
- Immunity and community protection
- Putting basic science into the field: New methods and tools for assessing population immunity
- New methods for coverage assessment
Stay informed on the latest news, events and opportunities from the CVPD.
Click to sign up for our newsletter.