Requirements & Instructions
- UTORMFA Enrollment is mandatory to access REDCap, please see the link below to enroll if you have not already: https://isea.utoronto.ca/services/utormfa/
- How to get Access to REDCap
- First Download the Form: REDCap Access Form
- Download the Form (Step 3) and Open it, using Adobe Acrobat. (Do NOT use a browser to open the LINKED FILE)
- Fill and save the Form you downloaded above.
- Requests for REDCap access must be made through the Enterprise Service Centre. To initiate the request, proceed to the following URL: https://uoft.me/esc.
- NOTE (in Step “n”): You must Add ADRIAN GOMES ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ to the watchlist of the Enterprise Service Centre Ticket.
- Once there, click on IT Service Centre.
- Then click on Get Help.
- In the drop-down menus select the following options:
- UNDER “Please indicate the area in which you are experiencing an issue:” choose Research Tools.
- UNDER “Further specify the area:” choose REDCap.
- UNDER “Please describe your question…” type Request for access to REDCap.
- Click Add attachments at the bottom and upload the completed REDCap request form.
- Click Submit.
- On the next screen CLICK on the “Watchlist Manager” tab
- Add ADRIAN GOMES (email@example.com) to the watchlist of the Enterprise Service Centre, this will facilitate a quicker approval.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns