On behalf of the faculty and staff, we would like to welcome you to the Dalla Lana School of Public Health at the University of Toronto. Below are administrative and academic information to help you begin your studies. Please contact the Graduate Office if you require assistance with any of these items.
- PHS Student Checklist
- Using your JOINid
- Getting Started (Summer 2017) – TCard, UTORid and email, Registration information
Registration deadline for students starting in Summer 2017 is Friday, May 5, 2017
- Introducing ACORN– your Accessible Online Campus Resource Network
- School of Graduate Studies (SGS) information for new students
- Information for International Students
- Graduate Department of Public Health Sciences Student Handbook – 2016-17
- Student Accounts
- Funding Policy for PhD students
- Award Payment Schedule
- Register without Payment form for non-cohort PhD and Master’s students. PhD cohort students and OSAP recipients should request to register without payment on ACORN. Select ‘Financial Account’ from the menu and click Tuition Fee Deferral.
Academic Program Information
CHL5004H: Introduction to Public Health Sciences (MPH, MSc and MScCH students)
CHL5005H: Introduction to Public Health Research (PhD students)
CHL5004H/CHL5005H runs from September 5 – 8, 2017, 9am – 5pm, and continues on several Friday afternoons throughout the Fall session. Dates TBD.
Graduate Academic Policies
- School of Graduate Studies Calendar
- Policy on Official Correspondence with Students
- Graduate Supervision
- Academic Integrity
- More policies…