Join us on Saturday, October 19, 2019 for the 2019 Dalla Lana School of Public Health Fall Open House to learn about the School and its graduate programs, and meet some of our faculty, staff, and current students. Information and registration details can be found here.
Applications to Public Health Sciences, Community Health and Bioethics degree programs, for the 2020-21 academic year, will be available on the U of T, School of Graduate Studies Online Admissions Application website at on Wednesday, October 16, 2019. Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. No late applications will be accepted.
|PhD degree in all fields of study:||November 25, 2019|
|MPH Nutrition and Dietetics – Advanced Standing:||December 20, 2019|
|MPH, MSc and MScCH degrees in all fields of study:||January 17, 2020|
|MHSc Bioethics:||January 17, 2020|
Please note the following important information:
- All programs begin in September; we do not have a January intake;
- All sections of the online application must be completed, the application fee paid, and all supporting documentation uploaded by the application deadlines above;
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to communicate with their referees to ensure timely submission of letters of reference;
- Applications missing any document (including a letter of reference of English Proficiency test scores) will be deemed incomplete, and will not be assessed by the admissions committee;
- Admission eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the appropriate application fee;
- There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage qualified individuals to apply.
Visit the links below and read through the information carefully:
- Degree Programs Offered
- Admission Requirements
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply
- Timeline for Application Process
- Application Instructions and link to SGS on-line Application
For further information about Graduate programs in Public Health Sciences, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-978-0901
Click here for more information about Graduate Studies at the University of Toronto.