The 2018-19 application cycle is now closed. Application submission for the 2019-20 academic year will be available, online, by mid-October 2018.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- Monday, November 27, 2017: PhD – Fall 2018 and MScCH – Summer 2018 (Family and Community Medicine and Health Practitioner Teacher Education only)
- Friday, January 19, 2018: MPH, MSc and MScCH – Fall 2018
- Friday, January 19, 2018: MHSc Bioethics- Fall 2018 (visit the Joint Centre for Bioethics website for more about the MHSc Bioethics)
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018: Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) – Applicants to all degree programs are strongly encouraged to apply to OGS.
Eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the appropriate application fee.
There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage exceptional ones to apply.
- Degree Programs Offered
- Admission Requirements
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Application Instructions/Forms and link to SGS on-line Application
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply to OGS
- Timeline for Application Process
- Click here for more information about Graduate studies at U of T.
For information or assistance please contact email@example.com or 416-978-2058