Applications for 2018 admission will available on October 16, 2017
Graduate Department of Public Health Science Open House:
When: Saturday, October 21, 2017 @ 1:00pm
Where: Health Sciences Building, 155 College Street, 6th fl.
Details will be posted here closer to the date.
Application deadlines are as follows:
- Monday, November 27, 2017: PhD – Fall 2018 and MScCH – Summer 2018 (Family and Community Medicine and Health Practitioner Teacher Education only)
- Friday, January 19, 2018: MPH, MSc and MScCH – Fall 2018
- Friday, January 19, 2018: MHSc Bioethics- Fall 2018 (visit the Joint Centre for Bioethics website for more about the MHSc Bioethics)
Eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the appropriate application fee.
There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage exceptional ones to apply.
- Admission Requirements
- Degree Programs Offered
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Application Instructions/Forms and link to SGS on-line Application
- Timeline for Application Process
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply to OGS.
Click here for more information about Graduate studies at U of T.
For information or assistance please contact email@example.com or 416-978-2058