Applications to Public Health Sciences and Community Health degree programs will be available on the U of T, School of Graduate Studies Online Admissions Application website starting October 16, 2023. Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. No late applications will be accepted.
- November 24, 2023: All DrPH and PhD applications for Fall 2024
- November 24, 2023: MPH Advanced Standing: Nutrition & Dietetics applications for Fall 2024
- December 31, 2023: MPH Indigenous Health for Summer 2024
- January 19, 2024: All MPH, MSc Biostatistics, MScCH and MHSc Bioethics applications for Fall 2024
- November 27 – February 15: Review and interview (if necessary) for November/December applications
- January 22 – May 15: Review and interview (if necessary) MPH, MSc, MScCH and MHSc
Acceptance/Rejection letters will be distributed according to the schedule below:
- February – March: DrPH, PhD, MPH Advanced Standing: Nutrition & Dietetics, MPH Indigenous Health
- March – June: MPH, MSc, MScCH and MHSc
- June 30: All applicants will receive a letter of acceptance or rejection through the online application portal.
Please do not contact the Programs or the Graduate Office to inquire about admission decisions as they cannot be released over the phone or email. You will be notified with an official letter remitted through the online application portal.
- July – Information mailed to accepted students from the Graduate Office:
- Late July – Fees invoices available online in ACORN
- Early September – Orientation Activities