Applications to Public Health Sciences, Community Health and Bioethics degree programs will be available on the U of T, School of Graduate Studies Online Admissions Application website starting Wednesday, October 14, 2020. Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. No late applications will be accepted.
- November 27, 2020 – All DrPH and PhD applications for Fall 2021
- November 27, 2020 – MPH Nutrition & Dietetics (Advanced Standing only)
- January 18, 2021 – All MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH applications for Fall 2021
- November 30 – January 30 – Review and interview (if necessary) PhD
- January 19 – April 30 – Review and interview (if necessary) MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH Fall admission applications
- mid-February – March – DrPH and PhD Acceptance/Rejection letters
- March – June – MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH (Fall admission) Acceptance/Rejection letters
- June 30 – All applicants will have received a written letter of acceptance or rejection by the department
Please do not contact the Programs or the Graduate Office to inquire about Admission Decisions as they cannot be released over the phone or email. You will be notified with an official letter.
- Late July – Information mailed to accepted students from the Graduate Office:
- August 1 – Fees invoices available online in ACORN
- End of August/Early September – Required course for all incoming students:
CHL5004H – Introduction to Public Health Sciences (Master’s)
CHL5005H – Public Health Research (DrPH and PhD)
- Early September – Orientation Activities