Applications to degree programs in Public Health Sciences and Community Health for the 2024-25 academic year will be available through the U of T, School of Graduate Studies online application system starting October 16, 2023.
The School of Graduate Studies hosts online and in-person application information sessions for prospective graduate students. Details can be found here.
Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. Late applications will not be accepted.
|DrPH:||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|PhD – all fields of study:||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|MPH Advanced Standing: Nutrition and Dietetics||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|MPH: Indigenous Health (admitted students start the program in May 2024)||Sunday, December 31, 2023|
|MPH – all other fields of study, MSc, MScCH and MHSc Bioethics:||Friday, January 19, 2024|
Please note the following important information for Public Health Sciences programs:
- The MPH Indigenous Health program begins in May; all other programs begin in September; we do not have a January intake;
- All sections of the online application must be completed, the application fee paid, and all supporting documentation uploaded by the application deadlines above;
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to communicate with their referees to ensure timely submission of letters of reference;
- Applications missing any document (including letters of reference or English Proficiency test scores) will be deemed incomplete, and will not be assessed by the admissions committee;
- Admission eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the application fee;
- There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage qualified individuals to apply.
Visit the links below and read through the information carefully:
- Degree Programs Offered
- Academic Admission Requirements
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Timeline for Application Process
- Application Documentation, Instructions, and link to SGS on-line Application
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply
- Inclusive Excellence Admissions Scholarships for Black and Indigenous Master’s Students
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Application deadline is Friday, November 24, 2023
Please direct questions about graduate programs in Public Health Sciences to email@example.com
Learn more about Graduate Studies at the University of Toronto.