Applications to Public Health Sciences, Community Health and Bioethics degree programs, for the 2021-22 academic year, will be available on the U of T, School of Graduate Studies Online Admissions Application website at on Wednesday, October 14, 2020. Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. No late applications will be accepted.
|DrPH:||November 27, 2020|
|PhD – all fields of study:||November 27, 2020|
|MPH Nutrition and Dietetics – Advanced Standing only||November 27, 2020|
|MPH, MSc and MScCH – all fields of study:||January 18, 2021|
|MHSc Bioethics:||January 18, 2021|
Please note the following important information:
- All programs begin in September; we do not have a January intake;
- All sections of the online application must be completed, the application fee paid, and all supporting documentation uploaded by the application deadlines above;
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to communicate with their referees to ensure timely submission of letters of reference;
- Applications missing any document (including a letter of reference of English Proficiency test scores) will be deemed incomplete, and will not be assessed by the admissions committee;
- Admission eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the appropriate application fee;
- There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage qualified individuals to apply.
Visit the links below and read through the information carefully:
- Degree Programs Offered
- Admission Requirements
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply
- Timeline for Application Process
- Application Instructions and link to SGS on-line Application
For further information about Graduate programs in Public Health Sciences, please contact email@example.com
Click here for more information about Graduate Studies at the University of Toronto.