Applications to Public Health Sciences, Community Health and Bioethics degree programs for the 2022-23 academic year are now closed.
Applications for the 2023-24 academic year will be available on the U of T, School of Graduate Studies online application system by mid-October, 2022. Please check this page periodically for application schedule updates.
If you are interested in programs within the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation, program information, application process and deadlines can be found here.
Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. Late applications will not be accepted.
|PhD – all fields of study:||TBD|
|MPH Advanced Standing: Nutrition and Dietetics||TBD|
|MPH: Indigenous Health||TBD|
|MPH (all other fields of study), MSc, MScCH and MHSc Bioethics:||TBD|
Please note the following important information for Public Health Sciences programs:
- The MPH Indigenous Health program begins in May; all programs begin in September; we do not have a January intake;
- All sections of the online application must be completed, the application fee paid, and all supporting documentation uploaded by the application deadlines above;
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to communicate with their referees to ensure timely submission of letters of reference;
- Applications missing any document (including letters of reference or English Proficiency test scores) will be deemed incomplete, and will not be assessed by the admissions committee;
- Admission eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the application fee;
- There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage qualified individuals to apply.
Visit the links below and read through the information carefully:
- Degree Programs Offered
- Admission Requirements
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply
- Inclusive Excellence Admissions Scholarships for Black and Indigenous Master’s Students – ** NEW **
- Timeline for Application Process
- Application Instructions and link to SGS on-line Application
Please direct questions about graduate programs in Public Health Sciences to email@example.com
Click here for more information about Graduate Studies at the University of Toronto.