Applications to Public Health Sciences, Community Health and Bioethics degree programs, for the 2022-23 academic year, will be available on the U of T, School of Graduate Studies online application system as of Wednesday, October 13, 2021.
Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. Late applications will not be accepted.
|DrPH:||Friday, November 26, 2021|
|PhD – all fields of study:||Friday, November 26, 2021|
|MPH Advanced Standing: Nutrition and Dietetics||Friday, November 26, 2021|
|MPH: Indigenous Health ***New Deadline***||Friday, December 31, 2021|
|MPH (all other fields of study), MSc, MScCH and MHSc Bioethics:||Monday, January 17, 2022|
|MSc/PhD Clin Epi||Sept 24, 2021||Nov 15, 2021||July 2022|
|PhD HPER||Sept 24, 2021||Nov 15, 2021||Sept 2022|
|MSc/PhD HSR||Sept 24, 2021||Nov 15, 2021||Sept 2022|
|MSc QIPS||Sept 24, 2021||Nov 30, 2021||Sept 2022|
|MSc SLI (UME/PGME)||Sept 24, 2021||Jan 15, 2021||June 2022|
|MHI||Sept 24, 2021||Jan 14, 2022||Sept 2022|
|MHI (Executive)||Sept 24, 2021||Feb 11, 2022||Sept 2022|
|MHSc||Sept 24, 2021||Feb 01, 2022||Sept 2022|
Deadlines aren’t extendable and late or incomplete applications may not be reviewed. For more details please check out the IHPME website.
Please note the following important information for Public Health Sciences programs:
- All programs begin in September; we do not have a January intake;
- All sections of the online application must be completed, the application fee paid, and all supporting documentation uploaded by the application deadlines above;
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to communicate with their referees to ensure timely submission of letters of reference;
- Applications missing any document (including a letter of reference or English Proficiency test scores) will be deemed incomplete, and will not be assessed by the admissions committee;
- Admission eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the appropriate application fee;
- There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage qualified individuals to apply.
Visit the links below and read through the information carefully:
- Degree Programs Offered
- Admission Requirements
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply
- Timeline for Application Process
- Application Instructions and link to SGS on-line Application
Please direct questions about graduate programs in Public Health Sciences to firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for more information about Graduate Studies at the University of Toronto.