Applications to degree programs in Public Health Sciences and Community Health for the 2024-25 academic year will be available through the U of T, School of Graduate Studies online application system starting October 16, 2023.
Applications close at 11:59pm EST on the following dates. Late applications will not be accepted.
|DrPH:||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|PhD – all fields of study:||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|MPH Advanced Standing: Nutrition and Dietetics||Friday, November 24, 2023|
|MPH: Indigenous Health (admitted students start the program in May 2024)||Sunday, December 31, 2023|
|MPH – all other fields of study:||Friday, January 19, 2024|
|MSc Biostatistics, MScCH (all fields), and MHSc Bioethics:||Friday, January 19, 2024|
Please note the following important information for Public Health Sciences programs:
- The MPH Indigenous Health program begins in May; all other programs begin in September; we do not have a January intake;
- All sections of the online application must be completed, the application fee paid, and all supporting documentation uploaded by the application deadlines above;
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to communicate with their referees to ensure timely submission of letters of reference;
- Applications missing any document (including letters of reference or English Proficiency test scores) will be deemed incomplete, and will not be assessed by the admissions committee;
- Admission eligibility cannot be determined until a complete application is submitted. We are not able to review or assess your academic record without an official application to a graduate degree program, including payment of the application fee;
- There is limited capacity to accept International students, but we encourage qualified individuals to apply.
- The University is closed from Thursday, December 21, 2023 – Tuesday, January 2, 2024, inclusive, and application support will not be available during that time.
Visit the links below and read through the information carefully:
- Degree Programs Offered
- Academic Admission Requirements
- International Applicants
- Application FAQ
- Timeline for Application Process
- Application Documentation, Instructions, and link to SGS on-line Application
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Application Information – All degree program applicants should apply
- Inclusive Excellence Admissions Scholarships for Black and Indigenous Master’s Students
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program – Application deadline for DrPH applicants is Friday, November 24, 2023. Information for Master’s Programs eligible for Mastercard Foundation Scholarships can be found here.
The School of Graduate Studies (SGS) hosts online and in-person application information sessions for prospective graduate students. Details can be found here.
Learn more about Graduate Studies at the University of Toronto.
Please direct questions about graduate programs in Public Health Sciences to firstname.lastname@example.org