The Applications website will be available starting Monday, October 15, 2018 until 11:59pm EST on the following dates. No late applications will be accepted.
- November 26, 2018 – All PhD applications for Fall 2019
- January 18, 2019– All MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH (all fields) applications for Fall 2019
- November 29 – January 30 – Review and interview (if necessary) PhD
- January 22 – April 30 – Review and interview (if necessary) MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH Fall admission applications
- mid-February – March – PhD Acceptance/Rejection letters
- March – June – MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH (Fall admission) Acceptance/Rejection letters
- June 30 – All applicants will have received a written letter of acceptance or rejection by the department
Please do not contact the Programs or the Graduate Office to inquire about Admission Decisions as they cannot be released over the phone or email. You will be notified with an official letter.
- Late July – Information mailed to accepted students from the Graduate Office:
- August 1 – Fees invoices available online in ACORN
- End of August/Early September – Required course for all incoming students – CHL5004H – Introduction to Public Health Sciences (Master’s)
CHL5005H – Introduction to Public Health Research (PhD)
- Early September – Orientation Activities