The Applications website will be available starting Monday, October 16, 2017 until 11:59pm EST on the following dates. No late applications will be accepted.
- November 27, 2017 – All PhD applications for Fall 2018 and MScCH (HPTE and FCM only) applications for Summer 2018 start.
- January 19, 2017– All MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH (all fields) applications for Fall 2018
- November 29 – January 30 – Review and interview (if necessary) PhD and MScCH Summer admission applications
- January 22 – April 30 – Review and interview (if necessary) MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH Fall admission applications
- mid-February – March – PhD and MScCH (Summer admission) Acceptance/Rejection letters
- mid-April – June – MPH, MHSc, MSc and MScCH (Fall admission) Acceptance/Rejection letters
- June 30 – All applicants will have received a written letter of acceptance or rejection by the department
Please do not contact the Programs or the Graduate Office to inquire about Admission Decisions as they cannot be released over the phone or email. You will be notified with an official letter.
- Late July – Information mailed to accepted students from the Graduate Office:
- August 1 – Fees invoices available online in ACORN
- End of August/Early September – Required course for all incoming students – CHL5004H – Introduction to Public Health Sciences (Master’s)
CHL5005H – Introduction to Public Health Research (PhD)
- Early September – Orientation Activities