- Virtual via Zoom & In-person at Hyatt Regency Toronto 370 King Street West Toronto, ON M5V 1J9
- DLSPH Event
- November 30, 2022 from 12:00pm to 4:45pm
CVPD and CAIRE invite you to a research symposium on raising routine vaccine coverage in Canada on November 30th from 12:00 – 4:45 pm EST.
The objectives of the meeting are to:
• Examine the magnitude and reasons for the reduction in vaccine coverage across Canada and highlight the populations most impacted.
• Address challenges and solutions for monitoring vaccine coverage.
• Discuss successful strategies for increasing vaccine coverage and areas for future research and evaluation.
This research symposium is co-hosted by the University of Toronto’s Centre for Vaccine Preventable Diseases (CVPD) at the Dalla Lana School of Public Health and the Canadian Association for Immunization Research, Evaluation and Education (CAIRE).
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Download: CAIRE & CVPD Symposium flyer